<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 01, 2006

heading back to the university 

I feel like writing something inspirational, but I don't have much to say. I've been working the past 8 days in a row. Have to work today then heading to school tomorrow morning. Works been stressful. Feels more like running into brick walls then trying to empower (it's not all bad, I just need to get a day off, which I will get soon). There have been some dramatic times this summer, but its been a good experience.

I'm looking forward to my placement, I'll spend one day a week working in a community play center with children, and the other day helping out at a food bank. And since I'm working every other weekend here in brockville, I'll be busy. If something inspirational comes to me, I'll let you know.

I've also added a link to the Student Christian movement, check it out when you're bored.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?