<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 25, 2006

Oi! Oye? 

I've been listening to a lot of folk lately. Woody Guthrie, Pete Seeger, Joan Baez, Bob Dylan. Ya, so basically I just watched the Bob Dylan documamntery and went from there (although I did have woody and pete downloaded before. Which side are you on: 'Will you be a scab or will you be a man". Good ole union songs.
However I have to mix it up with some fast and lous punk since I have musical ADHD.

My classes and placement are mostly all worked out now for sept. I only have one non-social work class. So here is the sound off:

FALL
Social Work Practice: Individuals, Famlies, & Groups
Social Administration & Policy
Working with Children and Youth
Placement

WINTER
Special Topics in Social Work: Sexuality: Identity Policies and Practice
Social Work Practice in Communities and Organizations
Personality (psych)
Placement

Placement counts for two classes so thats pretty alright. It shoul dbe a good year y'all

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?