<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I wanna go to the carnival 

So last week I worked 80 hours. It was...intense? But now I can regain a moderate social life. DSLG has decided to keep me on has part time during the school year (every other weekend). So I will be a busy boy. Also they can't really pay me student wage, so I'll get a modest pay increase of 30% (if my math is right) and I think I'll be joining the unionized workers of the world (Singing: 'solidarity forever for the union makes us strong'). I can pretty much afford to drop out of school, although I have a feeling I wouldn't be keeping my job for too long if I did, it's a bit of a catch 22... but not really. It'll also be good to be able to put the stuff I am learning about counselling, crisis management, etc, into practice as I learn it and see how it works. (oh the joy of human guinne pigs)

I also went to brockville's movie theatre last night (got paid to go, I love my job). There doesn't seem to be a main theatre, instead just six medium theatres, but I'm not complaining, it was good times. I wonder if there is anyone around this week (with it being zion hill camp and all). I may have next weekend off, so if anyone is going up, let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?