<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 17, 2006

who needs a beat when the beat just goes 

Saw Superman. It's no secret that he is my favorite, always has been always will be. I liked it, but wasn't totaly blown away. The director took some liberties that I felt he shouldn't have. I don't like it when they do somthing that totally contradicts the comic book universe. Thats why I had to stop watching smallville. (making superman's real dad evil was just stupid)

Of course the main complaint people have with the boy in blu eis that he's not realistic. He's a boy scout. He has all the powers and only one weakness. Well actually superman has two main weakness' 1) kryptonite, and 2) the fact that he can't be everywhere at once (and he can't be involoved with wars/political battles).

The reason for superman leaving was to see if any krypton was still around. This plays nicely into the 'I am alone in the universe; feeling, but I would have preferred a 'I can't save everyone, I can't do anything to stop these wars' type of theme (which would fit nicely with the world today). But maybe that'll be the theme of the sequal.

alright, enough ranting about superman, I'm out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?