<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

California Uber Alles 

I can never be a writer. I mean it's not that I don't have intresting things to say, I just lack motivation and talent. I mean I was gonna write about empowerment, and how complicated it is in practice. What if empowerment of long term goals means having to disempower people over the short term. Does anyone actually have the right to force someone to give up instant gratification for delayed gratification? (espicially when our society and we don't do that. BUt the thing is that you guys probablly aren't intrested in my ranting on empowerment, and no one from my social work classes reads this. PLus who wants to write things and and back it up with example. phewy

18 years from my goal of being a real life 40 year old virgin. I can do it with your support friends. When I am in need, i'll be looking for you to supply me with a cold shower. Till then, aidos amegos (thats the best spanish i got)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?