<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 01, 2006

in communist russia... 

it is finished! For better or for worse second year (i hope) is over (my third year overall, plus I took OAC. I am an old man in this program). My CGPA took a bit of a hit but my regular GPA is about the same*. besides that life is good. I clean up this apartment, have my placement interview tomorrow (which is for working with kids age 0-5). then I'm home for the weekend, have my summer job interview on monday (for social services in brockville) and then am back here the same day to show up late for the advocacy and justice camp. giggitty giggity goo.

*[for social work you have to maintain both a minimum gpa (for all electives, etc) and a CGPA (core gpa) for the mandatory classes, which is higher then the regular gpa. So even if you do amazing in most ofyour classes, you still have to maintain that minimum CGPA to stay off acadamic warning. vey exciting, I know]

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?