<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh Hurley, your girlfriend is crazy! 

This lone blogging thing is hard to get re-used to. I mean usually if I make a blog that was boring, by the next day there would be 2 more entries to cover it up. But now I gotta be on fire all the time... say somthing funny, say somthing funny...'poop'

Anyways, yesterday was my interview for doing placement at the homless shelter (which also has a hospice and other stuff'. It didn't go well, here's a clip:
I1= interviewer one, I2= interviewer 2, D= me

I1- 'So it's important to have a good sense of humour. *pause* What would you say if one of the guys overheard that you were going golfing and asked to come along?
D- (in my head think that we are still talking about the being funny part, so I try to think of a joke on the spot but realize I can't) 'Ummm...probablly ask if he has any clubs'
*long awkward silence*
I2- 'Well, it's important not to reveal any personal information'

So. It turns out that we were no longer on the topic of humour, and further more, I didn't really realize what I had said until after it came out. Yes, asking a homless guy if he has golf clubs....that is just classic. Anyways here is hoping that my placement interview goes better today.

(oh and the exam was killer, but i think i just passed the class. stupid math)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?