<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 13, 2005

now that i've made an ass of myself, heres somthing entirely different 

taken from a conversation with Kirk Perry
OK, so as many of you can tell from the picture at the above, i've grown my hair out and grown a 'beard' (it's a weak beard, but it's MY beard). Anyways, needless to say I'm holding out for the part of Jesus in the churches passion play this year. We've never had a fat Jesus and I think that that is just ridiculous. Why couldn't Jesus have been fat?!? I mean ya, he used to be a carpenter (which would probablly mean he was buff) but he didn't do that for the last three years of his life. Imagine if you gave up your work out routine for three years, you'd probablly get fat too. And he could eat as much food as he wanted. I mean he fed the crowds and had 12 baskets left!!! That was leftovers for a midnight snack. I mean he probablly stayed up late that night cause he had to study up cause he knew the pharisees would confront him the next day. You gotta be well studied if you're going to attack the pharisees verbally. And let's face it Jesus had some stress. I mean the last supper- that was total stress eating! Just a little comfort food. So I will ask again, Why can't there be a fat Jesus. There has never been a fat Jesus in our passion play. For that matter, there has never been an ethnic Jesus, which is strange since Jesus was ethnic.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?