<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Key to Cramming... the glossary 

I update now because I have a final tomorrow morning at 8am. Also I have this hacking cough/cold, the kind where your whole chest heaves as you cough and you cough up flem... or possibly stomache lineing. Anyways this exam will be killer, multiple choice, short answer and 4 ESSAYS. (who puts four essays in a second year midterm?!?). It's gonna be rough.
remember how those high school teachers said that you would need life to function after high school? they were right. I mean I don't ever use math in class, however I do need it for things like this:
If my labs are woth 25% of my final mark for this semester, and my mid-term is worth 25% then and my lab average is B+ then if I can somehow manage to bs my way through (I hard thing to do for research) and come up with a C then my overall average should be about a B-. which is good enough! so here hoping I can pull this one of at 8:30 AM tomorrow.
back to the books (and then simpsons, war at home and family guy, and then back to the books again!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?