<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

1984 

So I wish I had somthing really witty and funny to update about, but I got nothing. oh the monatony of university life (I still like it more then a job).
Oddly enough the only thing I've really asked for this christmas is books. this is odd because I don't really have anytime to read non-class books. But i'm really intrested in reading 'The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism' by Max Weber. I wonder what my mom thinks when i ask for titles like this.
Also I've been catching up on my dvd of sliders. Good times.

Plans for after graduation (thats 3-4 years from now)
1) Move in with Kirk for a year. actually first ask kirk if I can move in then do it. Too be honest I just recetnly found out about Kirk's new sexy body and chances are by the time I'm out of here he'll be married. So I might fast track to get out early, we'll see.
2) With the huge amounts of money i've made while living with kirk on the island, i'll go and life in australia for a few months. To be honest I've never had an urge to go to australia, not really my kinda country. But Caleb is there (for now) so it will be worth a stop.
3) Spend some time in Scotland. Go to the MacKenzie traditional lands, get caught up with the ancestors.

thats it for now, but as long as exam time is approaching I might as well keep dreaming. better days ahead

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?