<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dismantling the music industry one downloaded song at a time! 

So I've been downloading some classic punk albulms. I've already go most of the Operation Ivy stock, but tonight was special. Tonight I started downloading Smash and Ixnay On The Hombre by the offspring (before they became what they are now). Let me tell ya folks, this takes it back. The songs are simple, and to be honest, not overly intelligent, perfect for the 14-18 year old. Your basic "let me do what i wanna do!". This is music I actually listened to before highschool. In fact the offspring were the second punk band I listened to. First was greenday with Dookie. Before all this all I had listened to was Much Dance and wierd Al (i was a strange child). Anyways, my brother quickly turned me to more intelligent punk music (starting with The Clash) and I soon left all this behind. but it's nice to go back once in awhile!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?