<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

blabber 

I have a need to talk to ppl today. only because I have a test (a mini mid-term) tomorrow, and I hate studying. It should be an intresting exam. We only have 2 questions to answer and it's totally open ended, so you need to know your stuff but theres plenty of room for personal examples and knowledge from other classes to help get you marks. (It's for political economy and social work). should be intresting, i'm just trying to memorize different periods in Canada's welfare state and various programs and how they work and thier history, etc.

I had started reading Crime and Punishment this summer, very good, and I got to the part where he's starting to go really crazy and the cops are unto him, but he's not really sure if they are, and then BOOM. school crashed down and I wouldn't be able to pick the book back up till christmas. poop on that!

why is it that the older you get the more messed up you get (and don't give me any psychodynamic bullshit. I covered enough of that in Social work Theory). Oh if only we could wipe our slate clean and start over (waiting for someone to jump in with the Jesus talk here)

speaking of which, Campus Crusade has started an "I Agree with" campaign here on carleton. Do any of you other students have experience with this campaign? I heard that when CC4C did it on another campus it lead to fist fights, ha ha ha! I think it's just going to annoy the janitoral staff more then anything. they have to pull those "I agree with Percy" ( www.iagreewithpercy.com ) signs and through them out every night. Why does CC4C feel that they have the right to do things that other clubs aren't allowed to do?!? (like writing on chalk boards in classes). In protest me and a roommate started the "I agree with Doug Campaign" I will be low brow but it is still a solid campaign.

anyways thats enough mumbles for now

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?