<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 17, 2005

time for an update 

i'm in china town/little italy,
Last night was a total blast, went with some people to a ska festival at capital city, and I skanked for like 2 hours straight. rubbing up against other sweaty people, you gotta fight for survival in the mosh pit (although it was only a quasi mosh pit since people switched between skanking and moshing). total fun though! I get respect in the pit, if ppl try to push me I start throwing the elbows and they back off. I was also in charge of body surfing and threw many people up into the crowd

School wise things are good. I only have 3 actualy in class classes (the other two r online) so all my school classes are social work. There is a solid 6:1 girl to boy ratio (in a class of 70 there r 60 girls and 10 boys), which would be good except i'm sorta socially retarded when it comes to girls, but i'll survive.
I have more books then i know what to do with but i'm slowly reading them.

I don't know what else the 6 of you who read this want to know. if you have specific questions- e-mail me: doug_mc@hotmail.com
other then that it's just the regular boring life of a student.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?