<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

rants n' such 

sp today I got my septum pierced. Let me tell you about pain! the clamp wasn't bad, in fact it hurt less then when i did the ears. But then when she shoved the 'staple' in (retainer) my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I blacked out for a couple of seconds and when I cam to my eyes were full of tears. she said that it was normal, but I still felt like a big baby. I'm totally dreading cleaning it tomorrow morning, but I gotta do it.

I've learned that I can no longer watch Braveheart with other people. I simple of no tolerance for people who feel the need to talk during it or watch parts of it and then go away for awhile and come back. Proper respect must be shown for this movie both as both an achievment in great film making and for it's historical signifigance to heritage of my people. I will simply no longer watch it with others.

6:1 ratio (girls to guys) is starting to work against me. Girls in groups are nothing but danger. I must try and bond with my male brethren, it's my only hope to survive!

also I looked at caleb's engagement pics. let me tell you, it's not often that the man has a more feminine shirt then the lady. must mean he has balls... or does it?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?