<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

I think Caleb's married now... maybe? 

I forgot what the life of a student was. Reading, reading, reading and way too much pizza. (I'm ahead on the pizza but behind on the reading). And if you would like to know about the crazy weekends and various love interests, feel free to e-mail me (I prefer not to air my dirty laundry here!).

My church of choice so far has been St. Andrews Presbyterian church. It's more traditional then what I was raised, but at the same time after only two Sundays I've heard about Organic farming, human rights (and their violations), the coverage of the London bombings vs the medias coverage on Iraqi bombings (and the hierarchy of life we seem to have) and much more. That probably has more to do with it being a church in downtown Ottawa then the actual denomination, but I also enjoy to overt Scottish symbolism in the church (it's 177 years old!). So that's good times!

miss you all back home and everyone else who is out and about across this little planet of ours (damn-it, I promised myself I wouldn't get sentimental)

anyways, I'll spell check this bad boy and then read some more!

CURRENT SONG: The Dropkick Murphy's: "Kiss me I'm Sh*tfaced" (don't judge it till you hear it. Their Irish, it's not their fault)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?