<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 05, 2005

another day, another dollar... at double time- woot woot 

So if you're wondering (all 4 of you) why i've been updating so much latley. it's because I've been working night shifts and am lacking homan interaction.

Today around 7 am while I was doing my littler pick up, a certain Mr. Coutu stopped by the harbour. He thought that since he was a citizen and his tax dollars pay my wages that he could harass me. HA! jokes on him cause it was my last day and I was in my final hour, so I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine. (not exactly, but you get the picture)
coming later today ... the Brockville highlights of the summer (it will be short to be honest, but I'll be doing some pretty big name dropping, so stop by to see if you or your event make the list!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?