<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Adam vs. Atom 

So i'm suprised that no one commented on the fact that in my last post I meant to say "poppy cock" but accidentally wrote "poopy cock". crazy typos

2 more night shifts. well, i love night shifts (thats a lie). I guess i've been bitching about the same stuff all summer, but thats what a students summer is, work and sleep with the occasional exciting event, and then more work and sleep. (although maybe thats just life in general)

I took social work 1000 (the first year 2 semester social work class) over the summer. I ended up with a B which is pretty good. In social work you have to maintain a C+ average (i think thats 60%). and in order to get into a masters you need a B average. so I'm gonna see how this year goes and maybe I'll end up aiming to get a masters. but if not a BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) is good too.

anyways, tonight i'm gonna eat some rice at work- the greasy kind!
tomorrow night is pizza night at the harbour!
'

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?