<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

work 

so last night a group off teenage girls followed me around centeen while I cleaned the washroom and offered me sexual favours. Now I know that i'm good looking and all, but these girls didn't know me or anything about me, so for all they knew I was just a 300 pound janitor. Seriously, young girls sexuality makes me so uncomfortable. I scrubbed those toilets and got out of there extra fast (alchoal and 15-16 year olds hormones don't mix!).
anyways, only two more days of stupid night shift, then my exam, then two weeks of day shift and then another week of night shifts AND THEN I'M DONE!!!
I long for the life of a student again, lazing around all day, reading books...
I gotta go though it's supper (why don't they understand that when I wake up at 6pm I still want breakfast, no one can get that!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?