<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

ti-cats finally won one. (it's painfull to be a fan sometimes) 

I can't wait to be in ottawa. Ok so maybe most of my life is spent waiting instead of doing, but I can't help it! Get me back to ottawa... this is the first time that i've actually been SICK of brockville. Maybe it's cause i'm a city worker and have to deal with the same little old ladies coming in every day and telling me that they saw 3 seperate piles of dog poop that I need to pick up... I DON'T CARE!!! and night shifts are fun... for about the first month. after that they're just a pain in the ass. I mean I'm usually anti-social in my personal time and am super social at work (sorta like manic-depressive but not to the same extreme) but now at work I spend a good 10 hours without human contact. left to my own imagination...i slowly grow crazy (or perhaps i'm becoming a genius... i'm not sure).

tomorrow i'm going paintballing- super cool. except that 21 years of unhealthy eating and a lack of excercise has turned me into a big slow target. Hopefully I can make up for it by hiding in bushes and trash talking.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?