<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

School update 

Ok, so I've finally been able to regester for my new classes. There were a few classes that I wanted to take that were full (Social work: working with children and youth, and INtroduction to Marzist philosophy) and there were a few classes that were time conflisct so I couldn't take them (WOmen's issues [sociology] and Intro. to Buddhism). I was also considering taking Greek (cause i want to be able to read the bible in it's original language) but decided not to risk my gpa over it. so as of right now my classes are:

Structural Analysis and Social Work
Research Methods in Social Work
The Political Economy of Social Welfare
Introduction to Hinduism
Truth and Propaganda
Community Development and Social Change in an International Context (3rd year course)
Framing Contemporary Aboriginal Issues (I don't exactly of the prequesit for this, but hopefully the department will give me permission to take it)

Because two of my classes are on-line, I actually only have class three days a week. I have wensday and friday off both semesters (long weekend all year long, WHAT WHAT!!!)

Also this year I'll be living on somerset in china town (which is near little italy) So hopefully I'll be more 'cultured' and less ignorant by next summer, but I make no promises!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?