<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 29, 2005

more school talk 

So I went school shopping with my mom today. Even thought I'm 21 years old, she still finds ways to embaress me. We're picking up some extra underwear (a standard procedure) and she says 'extra large or extra extra large" I reply "I wear ftl extra large" (we've had this argument before, but I'm the one who knows whats on my ass). so she can't sccept my answer and ends up on hands on knees on the floor in walmart looking on the bottom shelf saying rather loudly "no no, you're an extra extra large, they must have some down here somewhere" (I have never seen walmart carry fruit of the loom in XXL nore have I ever worn any ftl in XXL).

I was going over my course outlines today (I got them online, still in brockville). Screw high tuition fees, the text books are where I'm getting raped this year! % classes= 14 textbooks? WTF? The whole system is a crock, and the prof's try to save us money by using bookstores off the university, so now I have to run around to 4 different books stores to get 14 books for 5 classes? what poopy cock!

I had to drop Hinduism. I was reading the outline and discovered that my entire mark would be made up of the final exam!!! (not a good thing) and plus there would be so many indian words to learn, that I decided to play it safe and swicth to a first year general overview of asian religions. should be good (includes hinduism, buddhism, and chinese religions, among others.)
I also realized that my social work statistics class will be tough. I actually have labs for it. I haven't done labs since grade 10!!! and there will be hardcore math... we;ll see what happens

My last week in brockville (give or take) and i'm looking forward to it. I have 5 midnight shifts (8-8) which suck, but also Am looking forward to breakfast at the Pybus' (?-pybuses, pybus's...?) and whoever else shows up. and Then man-night with the boys (the dutch ones anyways), and I think i was supposed to do somthing with kevin, but I can't remember what now. And anyone who wants to stop by block house around 1 AM sunday night- i'm having pizza (for me, but u can watch me eat it) cause it will be my last night at the block! A summer at Brockville's finest park is over... how sad!:( luckily one of my co-workers will be a block away from me so we will hang out.

thats all, nap time before work!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?