<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

here i am 

so you (as in you, who is reading this) are probably expecting some long winded deep and personal post. Well i've decided that it takes more then just an internet connection to be able to see me bare my soul (that's what friends r for) but i will give you this:

I've been reading up on Deism , and would currently label myself as some sort of Christian Deist which currently mostly only exists in my mind (the balancing of the Deism and Christianity that is). there are many reasons for this, but as I said, this will not be long winded. so there you have it.

(it's important to note that I change theological perspectives about as often as I change underwear, so once every 3 days)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?