<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

did I mention that I haven't shaven in a week because it's an old custom not to shave during exams? 

i'm not insane, not yet. I made $20 dollars today by allowing some grad studends to test my hormone levels while playing virtual reality gambling. apparently gambling is one of my turn ons (it was set so that I would win more then usual)

I can't wait for summer. Exams? what exams? oh i'm screwed, not really, but i think my marks might drop slightly, but psychology is the only one that I'm at risk of failing... i think. usually I wouldn't care but I need good marks to try to get into social work. but if not... Hakunamadata (how do you spell that?)

maybe i have a.d.d. actually I don't, Have just had like 3 caffine pills tonight (it says to only take 4 in a 24 hour period and i've had 3 in a 6 hour period. and I've been chasing them with coke). so hopefully the heart palpatations won't come, but now that i have so much energy, i'm packing. but i need to study... but it's too late to study, so pack i will

next exam- saturday./ you do the praying, i'll do the studying (and probablly pray as well)

so much energy, so little motivation

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?