<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

huh? 

ok, so you know how most bible college students get those bible college moments when they say 'what the f- am I doing here?'. well, appearently they happen in university too.
I don't have the slightest clue what i want to do, i just know i want to get my education done so i can travel or somthing.

I was supposed to apply to transfer to social work, but the never mailed the application too me, so i they let me know that i could get the documents online. but when i got them i only had a month to do the application package (which included a personal profile, essay, forms to be sent to refrences, and general forms to me to fill out'. so unfortunatly i didn't have time to do all that in a month plus school and work.

So my i told my parents that which let to a big 'what are you doing with your life' discussion (which ended with me saying 'how the hell am I supposed to know, i'm 21).

anyways, if you don't here from me in awhile, it's because i moved to california to become a hobo (if you're gonna become a hobo, you should at least go somewhere warm)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?