<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

work dayz 

Sometimes working with ppl who have multiple disabilities can be super stressfull. But I guess at the same time lately of lost my ability to just not care. It was like a happy apathy. I used to considered it one of my strengths. Working with Chris has taught me that that ability is somthing that I've lost in 'growing up' and is somthing I need to find again.
sometimes you just have to say 'yes, we're taking a leak in the middle of this busy parking lot and there is nothing you can do about it!'

seriosuly, when did I start to get all wond up like a grumpy old man? (no offence to grumpy old men who read this).

IN other news, I still love Jesus, but I feel seperated from mainstream christianity. I still do christian stuff, but I guess maybe I sometimes feel like i think differently from my peers. I'm the odd man out. There are the crazy conservative christians (every thing is literal or else you are evil, and then the crazy Libereal Christians (whatever floats your boat) and I find my self somewhere in between. It would be a happy medium, if it weren't so lonely. I can't wait till I get home and can spend every weekend with my Brockville friends, they are the best group of people you could ever meet (don't want to get too sentimental).

In OTHER other news, I used to make fun of people who cried over ectremem home makeovers (or whatever it's called) but then last week I saw an episode, that is some sad sad stuff. They saved the family farm of a family who's husband/dad had died. I think my tear stains are still on the carpet

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?