<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

who was the first Jew? 

I've been doing this blog thing for awhile now. It started out to keep intouch with the boys in brockville while i was in bible college, but things have changed in the almost 2 years since then. I don't update very often now, because unfortunatly, I feel the need to censor myself cause i'm never quit sure who's reading (although i have an idea, hence the censorship). so thats why things are always flowery and general latly. (i also can't spell, but i'm in university so who cares)

i've neglected my bird (blue) lately. not in the animal cruelty way, just in that i've been working so much the she's no longer acdcustomed to human presence. She jumps to the corner of the cage and hides. She only sings when i put music on, and doesn't sing with me anymore. It's sad, i think i should drop out of school so i can invest more in our relationship. (see what i mean by flowery and general)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?