<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I just finished reading Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham... wow! you should probablly read it cause it's really good.

I'm working like 5 times next week (it's reading week) so i'm pretty hardcore. I'll be rich, but i still gotta get my pay cheque from last week cause i have no money and i'm down to four pieces of bread and a couple of packages of pasta, not to mention that I haven't done laundry in a month (i only own 4 pairs of pants) so everything is starting to get REALLY stinky.

Today all i did was watch part of kill bill 2 and then read for like four hours. I should have been reading textbooks or somthing, but i really wanted to finisht the book. Now i'm done and realize i spend a whole day doing nothing that would help me out in school. oh well, it's almost reading week, so I can play catch up! good times.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?