<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

I enjoy an occasional fatty 

Yes! Blog browsers stop, you've found a new post (new for now)
I'm writing you from the lonely roberertson hall. When trying to find an internet computer on campus it is key find one as far away from the residence as possible, otherwise there will be a line up.

The journey home was good. Our church has changed a lot, it doesn't really feel like my church anymore. but maybe i'm just self centered and mis the lack of attention on me. (some one should say 'suck it up princess' around here). I guess our church is kind of a "mega church" (or at least what my school text books call a 'mega church'). I think I used to make fun of mega churches, but then again i make fun of everything.

Today was killer, but yours was probablly worse, so i won't go into it.

I finally got the prized G licence, and non to soon since in another 3 months they would have kicked me back to nothing. Now I won't need another test till i'm 80... sweet! then again i still have 3 to 4 to 5 to possibly more years of tests in schools... why do i do this? school is just a means to an end... I decided on university because it would help me get a job where i could help affect the most social change, in some small way. But what if I get corrupted along the way. Assuming i pass the nexxt four years... i may also have access to higher paying jobs.

will i sell out and leave my beliefs behind? stay tuned for the next episode
(i really am self-centred)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?