<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Grand Chancellor of Babe-topia 

So i'm back in school and had the first day classes and it strikes me... I had forgotten how many babes are here at carleton. I'm talking babes as far as the eye can see. I guess last semester I was so worried classes and doing well that I didn't have time to take it all in... but now... wow!

anyways, I also had some deep thoughts due to events during christmas break and my new job, and was gonna go on a long speel about it, but instead i'll just give you all the catch phrase that I came up with (i should have been a babtists).
As christians (or whatever you call yourself) should we strive to be culture relevant (as much of the emphasis seems to be in the christian version of 'post modernism, which is very different then the sociological definition of post-modernism) or should we strive to be culture changing?

so there you have it, whats more important? culture relevance or culture changing? can the two work together or do they work against each other?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?