<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 20, 2004

whop whop 

sweet, I got the job (the personal care/assitant). I think it's gonna be really good, 2 days a week. I meet the guy I'm working for/with, he's really funny, amde me laugh so much. He's sorta like a pre-teen/teenager but without all the annoying stuff (no offence teenagers). Of course he was having a good day, so we'll see what it's like when I start, i'm stoked! (is that word outdated yet?)

anyways, three more exams to go, so keep up the prayers (or good lucks, or lighting the candles or whatever it is you do).
I feel like I'll be the last one home for xmas (which is probablly cause I will be).
But for all you brockvillian's, check out heather anne's site. were playing something somewhere, so be there! (the something and somewhere have yet to be decided)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?