<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 20, 2004

NO!, The Murder Horn is just to the right of that one! 

Sweet, you know whats awesome?
When it turns out that the bus you've been taking all semester to get to school doesn't actually run during the 'Holidays'. So sweet, not only do I get to spend over an hour freezing my ass off (i'll use whatever language I please, thank you) waiting for a bus that isn't coming, on top of that after a ride in a bus i've never been on and a transfer to the o-train, I end up being half an hour late and get to walk into a room full of 200 kids looking at me like 'why the hell did he even bother to show up if he was gonna be so late?'. The Simpsons are right to mock public transportation.

I think i already mention that I got the job I was talking about...so.... once again, i'd rather kill the enviroment by taking a car then save it by freezing my ass off waiting for the bus!

2 down, 2 to go
3 days till i'm home
don't get me quarters for christmas, they changed laundry machines from using change to using pay cards. Buy me chef boy'r'd, instead

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?