<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

It continues 

So the psych went... well i dunno. I felt good about it, but maybe i still failed it... it was 100% multiple choice, so i had an answer for every question.
I'm curretnly studying anthropology and memorizing evolution. I think that we are a very egotistical species. We think that we have the ability to discover every little fact about the world. I'm also not pleased with the post-modern society in which we leave ("all truth is relative" if that statement is true, then it is a universal truth, thus making all truth not relative all the time, thus opening room for universal turth! ha, take that 2004 society!) anyways, i'm too busy to fully indulge myself in such discussions at this time.

I have a job interview tomorrow which is great (except that i really need to study for my next three exams, on monday, tuesday, and wednsday). The job is to be a personal assitant to 30 year old guy with a disability. Now that I think of it, I should have asked what the disability is. I think it's just mobility and all the things that go along with that. It would be a good job, espciallly as i'm trying to get into social work, good experience.

I also applied for a job at fed ex (they have student jobs for shipping packages) this job would be sweet because theres a show called King of Queens (which actually sounds like it's a gay show now that i think about it), but anyways, in the show is a fat guy named doug who works at a paercel delivery place (like fed ex) and he has a hot wife. So I figure I'm a fat guy named Doug, if I work at a parcel delivery job then all the other pieces should fall into place!!! (i'm not really that shallow)

anyways, thanks for allowing me to procrastinate studying for another 5 minutes
much love

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?