<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

the first all nighter, or late nighter involving school work 

So I spend all my time making songs instead of doing homework... now I must pay. It's my final paper and it's really dumb (usually I would have said 'gay', however I'm trying to get rid of my prejeduce slang). IT's for my first year seminar which is designed to be like highschool (oh how I detest it). i have to put in pictures and charts how... dumb. the worst is that it's a group project (i have a partner) and he left it till the last minute too (it's due tomorrow) so we have to find a way to finish our parts, then merge them into a coherent papaer then add and intro, conclusion and bibliography. So stupid.
Anyways lately i've been reading 'A Raw Youth'. I bought the book just for the name, but have discovered that it is written by a russian author who is usually placed in the same category as the author who wrote 'The Fixer' (very good novel). This one is similar in it is roughly the same time in Russia and is very philosophical. I'm looking forwar to finsihing this paper so i'll have a couple of days to read before I start studying for exams.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?