<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

There and Back Again, a Brockvillian's Tale 

Went home for the weekend and there were many festivites. (is that a word, and if so, how did i mispell it?)

It's Caleb's last weekend home which is super sad, but we had good times. I went to his drop-in and then promptly left to watch the old BCI Tiss football game (i'm happy to say that I was part of the team that made BCI dominate over Tiss whish is how it's been since i finished playing 3 years ago). and then back to calebs thing. I also went to Shawn and MIchelles cartoon halloween special (I was a 30's mobster, and I forgot how crappy goosebumbs really is).

and then there was some all night euchere and ultimate elimination Bruce.
The Last time I played (UEB I was a finalists but did not recive one vote because I was a newcomer and not part of the original council). So i'm happy to say that this time, while I was the first one out, I was able to help a newcomer beet out one of the elitist council members with my vote and ensuing wrestling match (the vote was a tie so we found a new way to break it)

all in all it was some good times

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?