<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Friendship 

Ecclesiastes 4
9You are better off to have a friend than to be all alone, because then you will get more enjoyment out of what you earn. 10If you fall, your friend can help you up. But if you fall without having a friend nearby, you are really in trouble. (CEV)


Proverbs 18
24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.(KJV)

Proverbs 27
6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.(KJV)

Proverbs 27
17As iron sharpens iron,
So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. (NKJV)

John 15
13This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. 14You are my friends when you do the things I command you. 15I'm no longer calling you servants because servants don't understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I've named you friends because I've let you in on everything I've heard from the Father. (msg)





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?