<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Christmas Gifts 

I've noticed that some of my fellow bloggers have shamlessly posted thier christmas wish lists in hopes of having someone purchase some item for them. Although there are many DVD tv seasons that I would love, let me just say that if you want to get me something that I really NEED this year, get me some loonies and quarters. You see, you can never have enough fresh underwear (or at least I never seem to have enough) so laundry money is better then most other gifts. In fact if you really wanted to splurge, just buy me new underwear, I take a FTL sport brief (the half boxer half brief) in an XL, preferable black or grey. (is it 'grey' or gray'? i'm never sure).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?