<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

blitz 

this weekend was great,
My roomates so I was along in the apartment. I finally got so bored that I called up shawn to see if they wanted to come up and see a movie, they couldn't, so instead the just drove up and took me back. It was crazy good times, completly spontaneous. I was organize some pranking raids, but turns out it started raining, so i just stayed inside.

in other news I have one project left and then i'm done my school work (just studying left) so thats prettyu sweet. It's not even due for another two weeks.

Here's a note for kids that are applying for university's/college next year... don't. take a year off and figure out what you wanna do first. Then do tons of volunteer work in that area, and other areas to make sure you really like it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?