<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

as of late 

well,
i've been spending the last couple of days working on cartoons (i'm so happy that i figured out flash, although i'm still an amatuer at it). I'm also convertin the old kill trtevor/kill doug cartoons (see crap-toons to the right) into flash animation, it's a slow process.
So some of you might be asking, but doug, what about homework. actually i don't have too much left, one article critique and a paper (for which i have a partner). so i have a bit of extra time (i only have 4 classes cause i got accepted late).
I just found out that I have 1 week of for christmas break, that sucks the big one!

the other day I recieved a care package (i will not say from whome just so that every student doesn't expect to get one) but let me just say it was the best care package ever!!!! 100% candy!!!!!!!!! i'm on a permenant sugar high! If anyone else wants to send me a care package, may I suggest some slim fast shakes? Gotta work all this candy off!

anyways, I could say more but i got class.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?