<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

X gonna give it to ya 

well, mid-term weeks over.

I actually only have like 2 mid-terms but now hte projects from my FYSM are coming on.
As far as the mid-terms went i think i did good on one and not so good on the other. but I won't know for sure till i get the marks back.

I finally got my sorry butt out to a church, I went to a presbyterian church that was close by. St. Paul's seems good. I slept in and missed the 'contemperary' service and ended up going to the traditional, needless to say, I was the youngest one there. The organ was nice, it made my chest runble. And the sermon was alright, except I knew it off by heart. It was about how we got the bible. It was one of the first things I studied at bible college and then the same week we learned it in class, we went to a church that gave the sermon. so it's like the third or fouth time i've heard it. I'll probablly go there next week and see what the con. service is like. I don't think they have a young adult group either, but then again I don't really wanna be part of a dating group anyways, so we'll see

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?