<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

strange place 

it's been an intresting week. I'm neck deep in studying for mid-terms.

I had a good talk with my cousing and her friend at a bar. (I love it when we get loud and rowdy talking about Christianity and God while at the bar). I think I was geting kind of arrogant in my bitterness against christians (or I should say certain christians), thought that I knew the most about how messed up things r. But they kinda helped me to see that I was holding on to my bitterness and i dunno, i let it get in the way of a lot of things. I don't really understand God, which I guess is understandable... it's just that when I was younger I thought it was so simple and understandable. I guess If I were to use an analogy it would be like if you say 'God is not the reason for wars, He is good, it's man who is at fault'. but then all of a sudden theres conscription and your forced to war and you see the horrors and you can't understand why God wouldn't prevent it. I guess in time you might beable to once again say That it's not God who causes it, but now you say that from your own experience and reasoning, not because of what you've been taught.... does that make any sense?

So i'm looking into going to some churchs here, tomorrow i'll either be going to the Presbyterian church or MIssionary Alliance, depending on which one is closer. I'm looking for a church with a good young adult group (not a dating group) but i don't really wanna go to one of the churchs at school.

some good bands I've found lately
METRIC
Rise Against

JOIN THE RESISTENCE!!!!


Well, i'm off to study things like Agust Comte, Karl Marx, Max Weber, the order theory, and much much more

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?