<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

the rollar coaster 

So today i get my first paper back (actually it was only an article critique, but worth 10% of my mark). I flip it to the back to see a very odd sight that put a knot in my stomache and made me feel ill. I checked with other people in the group, no one got over a C, and so i confirm and it seems that many people were unsatisfied with the TA's marking. calling her names and all the rest. I look back at my paper, this can't be my paper, but there it is, my name and my ideas on the paper. yup.. I got an A-. I felt sick for aout an hour afterwards, the preassure, oh the pressure. my first makr higher then any mark i'd ever gotten in high school or college. I tried to avoid telling people my mark to avoid being thought of as a smarty. not that being a smarty is a bad thing, but that I know I can't back it up. I end up heading into my next class, where after some wait I recive a returned project from her as well. I flip it to the back and the knot in my stomache is untied. a C- (60%). thats more like it!


actually i'm hoping that my normal marks will rest somewhere between B and C. The reason i did so well on the critique was cause it was on american vs. canadian, and I took a course on that in high school so i knew alot, and the reason i did bad on the other assignment was because I detested the assignment. (plus an american marked it and she forgot to convert the points into Canadian

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?