<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Word 

Sup everyone?
so, I tried to post earlier, but my comp. was messed up. Yup, I'm at Carleton UNiversity. I found out the day before classes started so i came down to try and register for classes, but they were all full. So me and my mom (imagine walking around with your mom on the first day of school... not cool) had to go from major organizer to major organizer asking for pemission to taking closed classes. But I've managed to get 4 classes each semester with no tv/video classes (which requir digital cable or paying for the tapes).

I got some hard classes lined up
Sociology1001
Psychology 1001
Anthropology 1001
and my first year seminar (small class) on youth employment and education (only one open)

Well The hard days of trying to get classes r over, now for study.

Oh, and cuz i got accepte late, i missed frosh week, which means I don't know anyone. There are 10,000 people here... thats half the size of brockville just in school. it's crazy!

Oh and because of oac, and the fact i was in college, i'm at least 2 years older then everyone else, it's actually a noticable difference. but oh well.

Oh, and i think white people might actually be a minority here. It's a pleasent change from brockville. cuz now i am the minorty (go fat christian white dudes)

sweet

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?