<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Whas up my Whiggers? 

what a weekend. Shawn got married and I performed my best man duties. Managed to pull a speech out of my butt. I enjoyed the sleep over for shawns final night as a man... and in a strange twist, it was the groom who kept everyone up all night. I learned some lessons about being best man... I spend a little too much time worrying about parties/ speechs. rings/ fish, that I forgot to include prayer in the whole process. Me and the groomsmen (shawn's brothers) got to the church the day of the wedding and realized that we had never prayed for shawn as a group, so we did it there and then. BUt besides that everything went pretty good. Lots of dutch people... LOTS.

next weekend i'm moving into an apartment with nathan and his girlfriend, should be intresting. I thought that I could take one bus from there to my school, but the OC transpo said i'd have to transfer. so I e-mailed them again. I've been told it can be done on one bus, and i don't wanna ride the )-train everyday.

Justin's back in town which is great. I did my very best to watch Star Trek III: The Search for Spok. But I was so very tired after the wedding that I just could not do it (which is NOT a reflection on the brilliance of Star Trek III).

and so today I head back to Ottawa. good times

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?