<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

Been awhile 

Crap, blogger changed thier layout again, and it sucks.
anyways
I've phoned Carleton like three times now, and apparently my application was being reviewed by the comitee on friday when i phoned, so I find out if I'm going to school or not on Tuesday (and classes start Thursday).

As some of you may know, I had beautiful long hair (long for me anyways) which was almost a nice looking mullet. I decided to get the back trimmed a little for shawns wedding (for which i'm the best man, so have to look good for thier pictures). My regular barbour was closed, so I went to 'First Choice'. first thing she did was take the clipper to my head, it's gonna take at least 6 months to grow my hair back! the only good thing is that I can slick my hair back and look like an old school mobster, or give it a mohawk. But i fell like i'm too old for a mohawk now, plus thier stupid. when you see guys in pop bands with mohawks and even 'Rick the Temp' you know that thier just not bad ass anymore (the mohawks).

I've also found a new love... suspenders. I kid you not, once you've tried suspenders, you'll never go back!The preassure and tension is off my waist and my belly can hang freely! Despite hating the mohawk, I have to admit, I look pretty good with a mohawk and suspenders, it's a nice combo. Sortof a skinhead punk look. Of course I can't back it up, so i hope no one picks a fight with me. (i may be big, but i'm really a wuss)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?