<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

The Simpsons 

sorry, I got a little lazy, but here it is;

The Simpsons have been a landmark of our generation. Making satire of all and everything, from the cigerette company, to the rich and the blue collar man. Thier social commentary is quoted and loved world wide.

NOw, I've stood by the simpsons through thier mass merchindising, overpriced toys (remind you of malibu stacey?), thier candy cigerettes (don't they encourage smoking for children) and thier simpsons cola (which may or may not cause blindness). But what I saw last night, I cannot forgive.

You know those master card commercials with 'priceless' at the end? I saw one featuring homer simpson, running around springfield. They've gone to far, what if Micheal Moore did a K-mart commercial? ok, maybe that anaolgy is a little extreme, but I can't believe that fox/ simson people would do this. ridiculous, just ridiculous!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?