<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

Oh the times... 

Well, although my old school (EBC) took thier sweet time, Carleton finally recieved my transcript today. So hopefull i'll find out if i'm accept for this sept. some time next week, if not i'll be on the job hunt. Either way, my days as a garbage man are almost over (and thats a good thing).

If I don't go to school then I want to get a job for a year where I actually learn a skil, like a meat cutter. I like cooking meat, and eating it, so why not cutting it? maybe someone will be hiring for the honey harvest thats coming up, that would be cool too!

anyways, it's friday and that means party time!!! actually it means watch a movie and eat some chips time, but oh well. The hamilton tiger cats finally won last night and things are looking up!

I'm at 22.89%

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?