<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Giving my self an ulcer 

I found some cool stuff at work today (no, not money, or a kitten like the last 2 times).

I found some old newspapers. I have 2 copies of the recorder and times, on from the JFK assasination, and another from the Oswald assaination (the guy who allegedly shot jfk)

Then I also have a copy of a paper from '69 when we allegedly landed on the moon (you know what i'm saying).

To top it all of I found two huge books of old recorder and times (then called the Evening Recorder) from 1897 and 1900. Topics I have found so far include the threat of the U.S. attacking from Alaska, Britian defending Canada and more... I love looking at the ads to, I wish I could buy pants for 50 cents!!!


I'm still waiting to hear from carelton. I checked my statues and I wen from being 'ready for review' to being 'under review'. I'm not really sure what the diffrence is, but it's somthing, i guess.

It's driving me crazy waiting to see what my next year will be. Makes for a slow work day, speaking of which, if i don't go to school then I might be able to get hired on full time at the plant. I hate working there, but it means i'd be making 12.75 and hour plus benefits and i'd be in the union (I WANT TO STRIKE!!!)

anyways, lots of options for the future year, just waiting to see what it will be

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?