<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Weekend horror and fun 

Good time at the McKenzie familt reunion. The weekend was good with the booze a flowing and I think that I started a new tradtion; a trip to the hospital. I was fishing, without much luck, and because I have a big mouth, I was determined to catch a fish so as not to be ridiculed. while in the canoe (whose seat I broke) I managed to pull in a modest sized pike ( they have teeth that can rip off your fingers). Noticeing that he wasn't the 15 pound giant that my cousin (in his 40's) had caught earlier, I reached out for the pike to grab him, and at that very moment he flung his heads sideways and slapped up against my arm. I felt a sharp stinging pain in my arm and at once was determined that the pike must have sank his teeth into me. I started flinging my arm around trying to loosing his deep toothed grip on me.

It's around this time that I realized that the pike had dropped into the water and that sharp pain in my arm... yup, it was my lure. I got back to the cottage and tried to yank it out with my pliers, but to no avail. So about 20 minutes later I was sitting in a small town hospital, with all the nurses laughing at me as the female doctor snickered, twisting the needle around and pulling it out (after giving me many pain killers).

So, certain people who belong to the peta organization may be having a good laugh right now, but have no fear meat eating friends. I was back out on the water that night, and we caught a bass. I then beheaded him, gutted him, de scaled him, washed him, fried him and ATE HIM!!!

vengence is sweet

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?