<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

The Pain! 

What started out as a great weekend has turned into a week of pain! While at Caleb's cottage (a man's week-end) I was peer pressured into taking my shirt off (I left my beater on). well, now I have a crippling sunburn. I'm off work for 3 days. I had a doctor look at it, and he says I have 2nd degree burns, which I guess is bad.

The worst part is the pain (the fluid filled blisters suck to). if i keep my arms perfectly still i'm good, but if I walk, move, try to take a bath, or anything else it's just sheer pain. It's literally the worst pain I've ever felled in my entire life. I'm no longer puting lotion on it, cause it hurts too much to touch it.
I've never used the F word under my breath so much.

To top it all off, I could possible lose my job because of the time left. I work as a temp, so i phoned the placement agency (interesting note: when you phone the agency, you first get sent to the kingston call center, where you explain who you are, who you want to talk to and what about, then you get send to the person and explain everything all over again). So they said they would have to train someone to take my spot, and that instead of showing up to work on Thursday, i should phone them wensday to see whats up.

Luckily I work in a garbage dump (recycling plant) and no one is eager to take my place.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?