<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

I'm with Busey 

This Show has provided plenty of laughs, of course it only ran for one season and is now in re-runs.

SATURDAY, JUNE 21 - 2:33 PM

Gary told me that we'd be going to the Arizona desert to learn about spiritual survival from a Magic Indian. We met the Magic Indian and he walked us deep, deep into the desert. I went behind a cactus to take a pee, and when I came back, the Magic Indian was gone. Gary says they had irreconcilable differences, so they parted ways. I'm trapped in the middle of the desert with Gary Busey. Sweet Jesus, I'm scared.


SUNDAY, JUNE 22 - 10:13 AM

All right, I think I just made a big mistake. My body aches. I'm hungry. And I just woke up 18 inches from Gary Busey. I really miss things like a pillow, food, and an acceptable amount of personal space from Gary. Gary found some 'organic garlic' in a field and told me to eat it. Maybe I'm flippin' out from the sun, but it seems like the ground is...breathing.


TUESDAY, JULY 1 - 1:17 PM

I just had a horrible nightmare. I got killed in a plane crash, then I drowned in the ocean. Gary said the nightmare wasn't about my death, it was about my fear. He says fear stands for 'False-Evidence-Appearing-Real'. Gary promised to cure me of my fear. This seems pretty ironic, considering the thing I'm most afraid of is being around him, but I'm willing to give it a shot.


TUESDAY, JULY 1 - 4:01 PM

Gary took me deep into the woods where no one could hear me scream, then he pulled a knife on me. He wanted to stick the knife into my chest in order to let the fear leak out. I survived the attempted assault with a deadly weapon, and I was pretty happy about it. Then Gary decided to ask a favor of me. Considering he had opted against murdering me just an hour before, I figured I owed him one. The favor? After he dies, he wants me to take care of his frozen corpse in a homemade cryogenic casket that he keeps in a storage facility. Yep, we've officially just gone from scary to creepy.


This is truly art

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?